Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Oh my backpack!


It's the night before and I'm too nervous/excited/worried to sleep right now. Our journey begins tomorrow at 5:00am when we leave Oshawa for the airport to catch our 9:30 flight. There's so many things to remember and I really hope that I haven't left anything behind.

Everyone's been asking me "How are you going to pack for such a long trip?" I must admit it's been very difficult to limit my clothes and because of the temperature variation I had to include both warm and cooler items.
Well due to popular request here's the content of my 85L backpack..... Yes it's Big, and I'll have to have good balance so I don't topple over with it on my back!
2 yoga pants
2 pants
6 tank tops
6 t-shirts
2 capris
1 shorts
2 sweaters
1 jacket
2 bikinis
1 dress
1 towel
2 bedsheets and pillow case
1 pair of hikers
1 flip flops
1 running shoes (Andrew seems to think that we'll run while abroad~ hehe I just about killed myself the other day running 5K) I'll keep you posted how that turns out.
1 pair of Keds
sunglasses
a lot of medicine
flashlights (thanks Lan for the lovely head lamp)
books x3
journal (thanks girls for the personalized journal along with pictures)
calculator (you just never know when you need it)
calendar
electronics

So there you have it... the contents of my backpack!
~Nicola

1 comment:

  1. Damn, that's not a lot of clothing! I guess you learn quickly (about how to pack) when you have to carry everything on your back!!

    ReplyDelete